From the main menu click on Integrations -> Integrations. Scroll to the RemoteLock box and click on Read more.
- Edit Label and save the page.
- After saving, click on edit, and again on this page click on the Connect button.
3. Your RemoteLock page will pop up in a new window. Please, login to your account and click on Authorize.
4. Then, return to Zeevou Remote Lock Integration Page and refresh. The status should change to “Connected”.
5. You can see Sync Locks button at the bottom of the page. If you have already registered your lock in the RemoteLock account, you can sync your locks.
You can Edit Link in a popup window by tracing following steps:
- Choose the property.
6. When your lock is added you can click on the lock and it will take you to the lock view page.
7. Now, you can add which unit(s) the lock is related to.
8. You are Done! Every time a booking is created, the system automatically creates a pin for that unit and the key is valid for that guest for the booking time. You can see the created pin under the booking page -> Booking details -> Access Code.